Sonic Bites: Breaking Reverie Revisited
- 24 Sep 2020, 1 p.m., Online Only, Internet, Scotland, UK, Find out more
Repertoire Breaking Reverie Revisited, by Michael Begg
Cryptic presents the second in our sensory series of audiovisual appetisers broadcast at 13.00 BST on the second and fourth Thursday of every month to offer you a welcome lunchtime break. Down tools and indulge in some digital delights to invigorate and inspire for the afternoon ahead.
Time to take your lunch break and savour a Sonic Bite… on Thu 24 September.
Following Heather Lander’s screening at MUTEK Montréal 2020 as part of Amplify D.A.I., we present her Breaking Reverie Revisited. At the edge between darkness and dawn, it draws you into an abstract digital landscape featuring a textured sonic backdrop from award-winning composer, Michael Begg.
Submitted by Cryptic
- 31 Oct 2020, 19:30
["Giants, Causeways & Consequences", Claire McCue]
- 05 Nov 2020, 19:00
[Ether/Real: an exploration of graphic scores]
- 10 Nov 2020, 19:30
[Cumnock Tryst presents Pete Stollery]
- 12 Nov 2020, 13:00
[Sonic Bites: The Owen Wilson Elegies]
- 18 Nov 2020, 14:00
[Writing your own funding application]
- Workshop using Dorico Pro with Steinberg Media Technologies
- Composing for Media
- Stillness performed at Hebridean Dark Skies Festival 2021
- Digital Connections Through Culture China / Scotland Pilot
- Hardship Fund for Creative Freelancers
- Connections Through Culture South East Asia