Open Score Club
- 1 Aug 2021, 10 a.m., Direct to your screen, Online, Scotland, UK, CoMA Glasgow website
- 17 Aug 2021, 7 p.m., Direct to your screen, Online, Scotland, UK, CoMA Glasgow website
Open Score Club
Hosted by CoMA Glasgow on the first Sunday 10am, and on the third Tuesday 7pm every month. The Club is open for musicians and sound-makers of all abilities: professionals, students, amateurs, composers, instrumentalists, sound-artists. We will spend one hour discussing, trying out, understanding, rehearsing and performing one chosen piece of music in each session. The scores will be of a varied repertoire from world famous to never heared of composers, graphic scores, open scores, text pieces, and pieces of conventional notation. Club members are welcome to suggest repertoire of their own, or even bring their own piece to try.
The next Open Score Club session will be hosted by Dr. Rūta Vitkauskaitė on Sunday 1st of August, 10am-11.15am, exploring graphic score by Gemma McGregor. The following session will be hosted by composer Simon Hellewell on Tuesday 17th of August, 7pm-8.15pm, exploring text score by Kevin Leomo.
Further information and zoom links will be shared with those who subscribe through coma.org/glasgow. If you have any questions, please email Martina on email@example.com.
Promoter CoMA Glasgow
Submitted by Ruta Vitkauskaite
- Nocturne & Sunrise, by Eddie McGuire
- Meditation on Da Day Dawn, by Katherine Wren
- Carry His Relics, by Gemma McGregor
- Album Release: MIDI Times & Spaces by Neil Tòmas Smith
- Quartet No. 6 (Remix)
- Iconnotations - Made In Scotland Showcase
- Musical Postcards from the Scottish Chamber Orchestra players
- New album - prismatic - released 24th June
- Gillian Walker Commissioned by Live Music Now
- Marketing and Communications Manager — Scottish Ensemble
- Freelance Artistic Director for All Together Now
- We're Hiring: Arts Project Trainee Admin Assistant - Easterhouse