Open Score Club
- 2 May 2021, 10 a.m., Direct to your screen, Online, Scotland, UK, CoMA Glasgow website
- 18 May 2021, 7 p.m., Direct to your screen, Online, Scotland, UK, CoMA Glasgow website
Open Score Club
Hosted by CoMA Glasgow on the first Sunday 10am, and on the third Tuesday 7pm every month. The Club is open for musicians and sound-makers of all abilities: professionals, students, amateurs, composers, instrumentalists, sound-artists. We will spend one hour discussing, trying out, understanding, rehearsing and performing one chosen piece of music in each session. The scores will be of a varied repertoire from world famous to never heared of composers, graphic scores, open scores, text pieces, and pieces of conventional notation. Club members are welcome to suggest repertoire of their own, or even bring their own piece to try.
The next two Open Score Club sessions will be hosted by Dr. Rūta Vitkauskaitė on Sunday 2nd of May, 10am-11.15am (exploration of James Weeks’ 'Stacking, Building, Weaving, Joining), and on Tuesday 18th of May, 7pm-8.15pm.
Further information and zoom links will be shared with those who subscribe through coma.org/glasgow. If you have any questions, please email Martina on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promoter CoMA Glasgow
Submitted by Ruta Vitkauskaite
- 18 May 2021, 19:00
[Open Score Club]
- 20 May 2021, 19:30
[Two Scottish Premieres with the SCO]
- 23 May 2021, 10:00
- 23 May 2021, 16:00
[OVER / AT Singing Workshop with Rylan Gleave – for those who have faced barriers in singing due to their gender – presented by OVER / AT and Wharf Chambers]
- 27 May 2021, 13:00
[Sonic Bites: SOUR DIRT]
- Sonic Bites: SOUR DIRT
- Webinar - Artist mobility from the UK to the EU – country focus France
- St Petersburg Triptychs
- Now Hiring: Arts Administration and Communication Coordinator
- PARMA’s latest Featured Recording Opportunity
- Composition Online Summerschool (16+)