New music listening club
- 27 May 2022, 6 p.m., Zoom, Online, None, Free registration
Our online listening club will be held from 6-7pm on the last Friday of each month and is a chance to come together regularly to listen to new music and find out more about today's composers.
On Friday 27 May we'll be listening to Ann Cleare’s I am not a clockmaker either for keyboard instrument (accordion/harpsichord/organ/piano) and electronics (2009) with guest host John Harris (Artistic Director, Red Note Ensemble & New Music Dublin) who will tell us more about the composer before we have a chat about their work.
Please register in advance and we will send you an email with a link to recordings of the piece to listen to before the session.
Submitted by sound
- Elements Two, by Pippa Reid-Foster
- The Fading Light, by Pippa Reid-Foster
- Elements One, by Pippa Reid-Foster
- Soundlab: The Improv Ensemble
- Mutli-Instrumental Workshop
- Meta Morphosis: Pippa Reid-Foster / Eva Alkula
- A Live Sound Design Performance - Tom Lyne
- Meta Morphosis: Pippa Reid-Foster / Eva Alkula - The Glad Cafe, Glasgow
- Multi-Instrumental workshop - Helensburgh