Made in Scotland 2022 applications open
Deadline: 23 Nov 2021
Scottish dance, theatre and music artists invited to apply for funding to present work at Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2022
Application deadline: 12 noon, 23 November 2021
Apply now using the online portal
Scotland-based artists working in music, theatre and dance can now apply for Made in Scotland funds to create ambitious and innovative new work with the potential to secure future national and international opportunities.
With the backing of £300,000 Scottish Government EXPO funding through Creative Scotland, the annual Made in Scotland performance showcase has a particular focus on presenting Scottish talent to international promoters and programmers at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
A partnership between the Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society, Creative Scotland, Federation of Scottish Theatre and Scottish Music Centre, the Made in Scotland programme has supported over 240 shows since it began in 2009. For more information about Made in Scotland, including details of previous showcases, visit the Made in Scotland website.
External link More info and Apply
Submitted by New Music Scotland
- the surface of the night, by Kevin Leomo
- near dark, by Kevin Leomo
- Close to the Bone, by Kevin Leomo
- Sound Festival Spotlight Gig: Stephanie Lamprea (Soprano) and James Banner (Double Bass)
- Red Note Sessions in Perth - Sub Mari
- sound festival | 19-24 October 2021
- Musical Postcards from the Scottish Chamber Orchestra players
- New album - prismatic - released 24th June
- Gillian Walker Commissioned by Live Music Now