International Collaboration Grants
Deadline: 4 Nov 2021
The British Council are delighted to launch the International Collaboration Grants, a £3.5m programme of grants now available to support UK and overseas organisations to collaborate internationally.
We have always believed in the value of international collaboration. During the pandemic, we supported organisations to collaborate internationally via digital means through the Digital Collaboration Fund . Building on the success of the pilot fund, we are now launching International Collaboration Grants to support UK and international organisations to work together on digital, face-to-face, and/or hybrid artistic projects.
The grants are designed to support artists to make and develop creative artwork with their international peers and encourage new international partnerships and innovative ways of collaborating. Small grants of £5-20k and large grants of £20-75k are available now to UK and international organisations. Applications must demonstrate genuine international collaboration and an explicit benefit to individual artists and international partners, and projects should address significant contemporary themes, from climate change to global challenges.
You can find out more about the grants, who can apply and how they will be assessed on our FAQs page .
External link More info and how to apply
Submitted by New Music Scotland
- the surface of the night, by Kevin Leomo
- near dark, by Kevin Leomo
- Close to the Bone, by Kevin Leomo
- Sound Festival Spotlight Gig: Stephanie Lamprea (Soprano) and James Banner (Double Bass)
- Red Note Sessions in Perth - Sub Mari
- sound festival | 19-24 October 2021
- Musical Postcards from the Scottish Chamber Orchestra players
- New album - prismatic - released 24th June
- Gillian Walker Commissioned by Live Music Now