Classical Next 2022
Deadline: 5 Nov 2021
Classical:NEXT opens its search for the best, brightest and most forward-looking artists, projects, topics and interactive conference formats from all corners of the classical music world. It doesn't matter if it's early or contemporary, traditional or experimental, most importantly it's heading "NEXT".
Classical:NEXT is "by the community, for the community": part of this equation is that the programme comes from music professionals themselves. All movers, shakers and everyday innovators from all sectors of the global art music scene are invited to submit their proposals for the project pitches, showcases and the conference.
All proposals will be considered by an independent jury of international experts – guaranteeing a neutral yet informed selection process. The jury's final selection prioritises ensuring an optimal balance of geographical and gender representations, as well as themes, approaches and instrumentation.
Please submit your Live Performance, Conference Session or Project Pitch for Classical:NEXT 2022 by Friday, 05 November 2021.
External link More info and how to apply
Submitted by New Music Scotland
- the surface of the night, by Kevin Leomo
- near dark, by Kevin Leomo
- Close to the Bone, by Kevin Leomo
- Sound Festival Spotlight Gig: Stephanie Lamprea (Soprano) and James Banner (Double Bass)
- Red Note Sessions in Perth - Sub Mari
- sound festival | 19-24 October 2021
- Musical Postcards from the Scottish Chamber Orchestra players
- New album - prismatic - released 24th June
- Gillian Walker Commissioned by Live Music Now