Invitation to Tender for brand refresh and development
Deadline: 9 Nov 2021
NMS launched in 2010 as a co-operative. In 2019 we relaunched as a Scottish Registered Charity and with this developed a new website. We believe now is the right time to refresh our logo and branding. This brand refresh should not take us in a completely different direction but build on our established presence.
All materials must be easy and fit for digital use as well as for print. As we are a publicly funded organisation, all our external communications outputs such as reports programmes etc and require the logo to be suitable for such use.
The bidder must also ensure that good practice in terms of accessibility must be met and considered in all elements of design.
We send out monthly bulletins and regular members emails. For use in MailChimp, we require templates that are not only easy to use when drafting but also visually appealing, offer flexibility in terms of content in them and are consistent with other deliverables of this brand redesign.
Social media platforms
A suite of templates that can be used on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) as profile pictures and to promote events
Video brand guidelines
We would require the logo to be easily animated to allow use on videos produced by NMS. Example can be found here
The maximum budget for this project is £600 including VAT and expenses.
Full tender document available at the link.
External link Full Tender Document
Submitted by New Music Scotland
- the surface of the night, by Kevin Leomo
- near dark, by Kevin Leomo
- Close to the Bone, by Kevin Leomo
- Sound Festival Spotlight Gig: Stephanie Lamprea (Soprano) and James Banner (Double Bass)
- Red Note Sessions in Perth - Sub Mari
- sound festival | 19-24 October 2021
- Musical Postcards from the Scottish Chamber Orchestra players
- New album - prismatic - released 24th June
- Gillian Walker Commissioned by Live Music Now