Nonclassical X RNCM PRISM // Open call for composers and sound artists
Deadline: 4 Feb 2022
Nonclassical and Royal Northern College of Music Centre for Practice & Research in Science & Music (PRiSM) invite composers and sound artists to apply for the opportunity to create a new work using PRiSM’s Artificial Intelligence facilities. The selected artist will work in collaboration with the PRiSM team and facilities to create a work engaging with themes of nature and/or dynamical systems, which will premiered at a Nonclassical event curated by Nonclassical Associate Composer Simon Knighton in Autumn 2022.
The fee for the commission is £2000 inclusive of any VAT and expenses incurred.
External link More info on how to submit
Submitted by New Music Scotland
- The Rules, by Christopher Hutchings
- Send Lazarus, by Christopher Hutchings
- Sanctus, by Helen Mackinnon
- Calton Consort
- BBC SSO: Anna Clyne's 'This Midnight Hour'
- BBC SSO: Messiaen's 'Quartet For The End of Time'
- Legends and Light Vol. 2
- A Live Sound Design Performance - Tom Lyne
- Meta Morphosis: Pippa Reid-Foster / Eva Alkula - The Glad Cafe, Glasgow
- Cryptic: Deep Dive Open Call // YMI Experimental Music Programme
- Ensemble in Residence 2022-24
- Beyond Borders