Deadline: 1 Feb 2022
The Foundation Destellos, call for works for the fourteenth Competition of Electro-acoustic Composition. For the reasons of budget, this year the contest will be open exclusively to Acousmatic works.
The call is open to composers of any nationality, age and gender.
Will be attributed a first prize of 600 American dollars and second prizes consisting in collections of CD of electroacoustic music offered by: Akusma<Motus, (France), Foundation Phonos (Spain) and Musiques et Recherches,( Belgium).
Call for Scores
External link More info and how to apply
Submitted by New Music Scotland
- 03 Jun 2022, 11:00
[Covfefe: online coffee chat for composers & musicians]
- 05 Jun 2022, 10:00
[Open Score Club - Gardenscape]
- 08 Jun 2022, 14:30
[A CELEBRATION OF MARTYN BRABBINS – EMERGING COMPOSERS]
- 08 Jun 2022, 20:00
[Sound Thought x GLEAM Concert - Darren Gallacher & Failed System Test]
- 11 Jun 2022, 19:30
[Hebrides Ensemble x Drake Music Scotland: Hidden Door 2022]
- World premiere recording of "The Present", by James MacMillan
- New music listening club
- Sound Thought x GLEAM Concert - Darren Gallacher & Failed System Test
- Figurenotes Software and Resource Hub Lunch
- Album 200m: Ambient Music in a 9v World by casiomtb released
- New Recording: 'Ursa Minor' - chamber music of Stuart MacRae