New Voices 2022 Registration
Deadline: 24 Jun 2022
New Voices: an artist development programme for people creating new ideas, new sounds and new music.
Are you a composer or artist creating your own original music or sound?
Are you looking to explore your creative ideas and take the next step in your career?
Are you determined and excited to explore your artistic and personal development?
Are you looking to produce new work for new audiences?
Then this could be the opportunity for you!
What is New Voices?
New Voices is our artist development programme that supports composers at pivotal stages of their careers to explore new ideas, new sounds and new music.
Each project is unique from composer to composer and year to year and that excites us.
Each year we support eight composers over 18 months with coaching, mentoring and a financial grant to create a new piece of work and share it with new audiences.
New Voices is a unique opportunity for composers to take essential time to explore and develop their work. Whether you live in an urban or rural environment, whether you trained at a conservatoire or are self-taught, whether you produce electronic or acoustic work, or whether you have many years’ experience or consider yourself ‘emerging’. We know there isn't one model that will or should fit everyone.
External link More info and how to apply
Submitted by New Music Scotland
- Elements Two, by Pippa Reid-Foster
- The Fading Light, by Pippa Reid-Foster
- Elements One, by Pippa Reid-Foster
- Soundlab: The Improv Ensemble
- Mutli-Instrumental Workshop
- Meta Morphosis: Pippa Reid-Foster / Eva Alkula
- A Live Sound Design Performance - Tom Lyne
- Meta Morphosis: Pippa Reid-Foster / Eva Alkula - The Glad Cafe, Glasgow
- Multi-Instrumental workshop - Helensburgh