Open Score Club - Gardenscape
- 5 Jun 2022, 10 a.m., The Tramway, Glasgow, Scotland, UK, Reserve tickets to workshop:
We are very pleased to invite you to take part at our next CoMA Glasgow event, which will take place at Tramway on Sunday 5th June 10.00-12.30am. This event is part of a wonderful large-scale multi-sensory exhibition, Human Treads, conceived as an accessible, creative experience informed by individuals with profound and multiple learning disabilities.
We will run a workshop (10.00-11.30am), and then perform a concert (12.00-12.30pm) featuring Emily Doolittle’s piece Gardenscape. The score is a flexible look at imitating bird songs from across Scotland. We will be making bird-sounds, and creating our own soundscape, which will correspond with the sounds of the exhibition.
The workshop is open to all – bring your instrument and/or voice!
Free ticket reservations for taking part in the workshop at 10.00-12.30are available via https://www.eventbrite.com/e/garden-scape-coma-tickets-325040333387?aff=odcleoeventsincollection&keep_tld=1
You do not need a ticked to attend a concert at 12.00 - just come by!
Promoter CoMA Glasgow
Submitted by Ruta Vitkauskaite
- Elements Two, by Pippa Reid-Foster
- The Fading Light, by Pippa Reid-Foster
- Elements One, by Pippa Reid-Foster
- Soundlab: The Improv Ensemble
- Mutli-Instrumental Workshop
- Meta Morphosis: Pippa Reid-Foster / Eva Alkula
- A Live Sound Design Performance - Tom Lyne
- Meta Morphosis: Pippa Reid-Foster / Eva Alkula - The Glad Cafe, Glasgow
- Multi-Instrumental workshop - Helensburgh