opensound: writing for electric guitar with Pete Harden
Deadline: 30 Nov 2023
Free online workshop open to all composers of any level.
Renowned electric guitarist Pete Harden leads an hour-long session on writing for electric guitar, with a focus on the usage of electric guitar in contemporary music settings, principally chamber music.
Approx. 40 min talk with a Q&A session at the end.
External link More information and register
Submitted by sound
- Unusual Music Exchange w/ Ailie Ormston
- Elsewhere, Elsewhen - CD and Digital Album from Nordic Viola
- On a Wing and a Prayer
- Legato: Call for Early-Career Composers
- Echoes - Connections Crafting Eco-systems through Soundscapes Interactions: a participatory Sound-walk experience and Art conversation
- Call for Scottish Works - Nordic Music Journeys: Sweden and Scotland