I am a composer and performer of electroacoustic music. My compositions reflect a love of performance born from my studies as a euphonium player and from playing with my parents radio set. This performance is reflected in the kinds of sounds I seek out and in the way that I use them both instrumentally and in the electroacoustic studio.
Between 2012 and 2019 I taught various composition based modules at Edinburgh College particularly focussing on experimental approaches to live electronics. Since 2015 I have lectured at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland in Music Technology.
In 2010 I co-founded Edit-Point, a group that dedicated themselves to the presentation and performance of electroacoustic music.
In my spare time I am a keen cyclist, often pedalling around the West of Scotland, and badminton player.
Residence/Main Office Glasgow
Year of birth 2010
|Title||Year composed||Instrumentation Genre|
|...shadows that in darkness dwell...||2019||Ensemble and electronics|
- Nocturne & Sunrise, by Eddie McGuire
- Meditation on Da Day Dawn, by Katherine Wren
- Carry His Relics, by Gemma McGregor
- Album Release: MIDI Times & Spaces by Neil Tòmas Smith
- Quartet No. 6 (Remix)
- Iconnotations - Made In Scotland Showcase
- Musical Postcards from the Scottish Chamber Orchestra players
- New album - prismatic - released 24th June
- Gillian Walker Commissioned by Live Music Now
- Marketing and Communications Manager — Scottish Ensemble
- Freelance Artistic Director for All Together Now
- We're Hiring: Arts Project Trainee Admin Assistant - Easterhouse