Webinar - Artist mobility from the UK to the EU – country focus France
- 29 Apr 2021, 2 p.m., Online Only, Internet, Scotland, UK, Register
Join Arts Infopoint UK and MobiCulture for a free online webinar session to learn about temporary mobility of artists and culture professionals from the UK to France. Both short-term (less than 3 months) and long-term mobility will be discussed.
This webinar is intended for UK based sector organisations, arts companies and creative professionals to provide a general overview of what has changed since the UK’s exit of the EU and how professionals can prepare for cross border work in France from now on.French professionals looking to invite UK artists are welcome to join the session.
The webinar will focus on the mobility of people: individual artists, companies, technicians and other culture professionals going to France for their work. It will cover the following topics: visa and residency permits; work permits and regulations (including important aspects of French labour law); social security contributions and tax.
Please note that this webinar will be conducted in English.
Promoter British Council
Submitted by New Music Scotland
- Feda, by Aileen Sweeney
- it's a sad child that destroys its own weather, by Antonia Kattou
- Pilgrim of Curiosity, by Oliver Searle
- Covfefe: online coffee chat for composers & musicians
- unbound sound: 12 & 13 June 2021
- Sonic Bites: Shadow in Threes
- BBC Young Composer Competition 2021
- Student Residency Prize 2021
- Emerging Composers: Scotland’s Stories