Meta Morphosis: Pippa Reid-Foster / Eva Alkula
Repertoire Elements One, by Pippa Reid-Foster
Meta Morphosis is a collaboration between kantele musician Eva Alkula and harpist Pippa Reid-Foster, which dives into the soundscape created by the kantele and the Scottish harp. Based on minimalist music, compositions and improvisation, the atmospheric concert explores the transformation as climate change and COVID-19 pandemic rumble the world. The concert will feature music by Philip Glass, Alexandra Hamilton-Ayres, Pippa Reid-Foster, among others, as well as the premiere of a new work composed for the duo by Timo Alakotila.
Performers Pippa Reid-Foster
Submitted by Pippa Reid-Foster
- The Rules, by Christopher Hutchings
- Send Lazarus, by Christopher Hutchings
- Sanctus, by Helen Mackinnon
- Calton Consort
- BBC SSO: Anna Clyne's 'This Midnight Hour'
- BBC SSO: Messiaen's 'Quartet For The End of Time'
- Legends and Light Vol. 2
- A Live Sound Design Performance - Tom Lyne
- Meta Morphosis: Pippa Reid-Foster / Eva Alkula - The Glad Cafe, Glasgow
- Cryptic: Deep Dive Open Call // YMI Experimental Music Programme
- Ensemble in Residence 2022-24
- Beyond Borders