Deadline: 1 Aug 2021
Nonclassical is looking for up to three passionate and enthusiastic people to join our Board of Trustees. This is an exciting and important time in Nonclassical’s journey as we aim to build resilience, grow and look for new opportunities for the future.
Nonclassical is a music promoter, record label and events producer presenting the best new classical, experimental and electronic music. Crossing genre and defying convention, we develop, produce and promote innovative music – supporting emerging artists and bringing new music to new audiences.
Founded in 2004 by composer Gabriel Prokofiev, Nonclassical began as a clubnight focused on presenting new music in non- traditional performance spaces. We have since presented events across the UK and worldwide, and our record label is home to artists including Tansy Davies, Aïsha Orazbayeva, Gabriel Prokofiev, Langham Research Centre, Tom Richards and many more – you can see our full roster here.
In 2015, Nonclassical became a CIO (Charitable Incorporated Organisation) and registered charity (1162282) based at Oxford House, Derbyshire Street, London E2 6HG, led by Executive Director Natalia Franklin Pierce with a small team of four part-time staff.
External link More info and Apply
Submitted by New Music Scotland
- Nocturne & Sunrise, by Eddie McGuire
- Meditation on Da Day Dawn, by Katherine Wren
- Carry His Relics, by Gemma McGregor
- Album Release: MIDI Times & Spaces by Neil Tòmas Smith
- Quartet No. 6 (Remix)
- Iconnotations - Made In Scotland Showcase
- Musical Postcards from the Scottish Chamber Orchestra players
- New album - prismatic - released 24th June
- Gillian Walker Commissioned by Live Music Now
- Marketing and Communications Manager — Scottish Ensemble
- Freelance Artistic Director for All Together Now
- We're Hiring: Arts Project Trainee Admin Assistant - Easterhouse