A Guide to Creating Profiles
Our new website has been created by Luca Guariento, NMS Digital Officer Matthew Whiteside, and NMS Co-Chair Andy Saunders. Made up of a series of interlinked databases, you will be able to upload details of existing and new works, performances, events, projects of all sorts, funding and development opportunities, performers specialising in new music, and project management, production and technical specialists with a new music focus...and more! You can also include links to audio and video clips, sample pages, your own websites, and places to buy music and recordings.
The more content that is uploaded - past, present and future - the more comprehensive and useful the directory and catalogue will be.
Only New Music Scotland members will be able to upload their details and have full profiles available to view, so if you are not already a subscriber then you can join here.
Here's Matthew's guide to creating, and making the most of, your profile.
- Feda, by Aileen Sweeney
- it's a sad child that destroys its own weather, by Antonia Kattou
- Pilgrim of Curiosity, by Oliver Searle
- Covfefe: online coffee chat for composers & musicians
- unbound sound: 12 & 13 June 2021
- Sonic Bites: Shadow in Threes
- BBC Young Composer Competition 2021
- Student Residency Prize 2021
- Emerging Composers: Scotland’s Stories