A Guide to Creating Profiles
Our new website has been created by Luca Guariento, NMS Digital Officer Matthew Whiteside, and NMS Co-Chair Andy Saunders. Made up of a series of interlinked databases, you will be able to upload details of existing and new works, performances, events, projects of all sorts, funding and development opportunities, performers specialising in new music, and project management, production and technical specialists with a new music focus...and more! You can also include links to audio and video clips, sample pages, your own websites, and places to buy music and recordings.
The more content that is uploaded - past, present and future - the more comprehensive and useful the directory and catalogue will be.
Only New Music Scotland members will be able to upload their details and have full profiles available to view, so if you are not already a subscriber then you can join here.
Here's Matthew's guide to creating, and making the most of, your profile.
- Nocturne & Sunrise, by Eddie McGuire
- Meditation on Da Day Dawn, by Katherine Wren
- Carry His Relics, by Gemma McGregor
- Album Release: MIDI Times & Spaces by Neil Tòmas Smith
- Quartet No. 6 (Remix)
- Iconnotations - Made In Scotland Showcase
- Musical Postcards from the Scottish Chamber Orchestra players
- New album - prismatic - released 24th June
- Gillian Walker Commissioned by Live Music Now
- Marketing and Communications Manager — Scottish Ensemble
- Freelance Artistic Director for All Together Now
- We're Hiring: Arts Project Trainee Admin Assistant - Easterhouse