Quartet No. 4 (Entangled)
Entangled is in three movements (Waves, Spooky Action and Spinning) each a music exploration and response to a different facet of the work relating to John Stewart Bell.
The moving image work by Marisa Zanotti responds to the musical structures in the score, creating images of entanglement by playing with light, time and dancing bodies.
Written for the Aurea Quartet and commissioned by the Institute of Physics for the NI Science Festival and inspired by the work of Physcisit John Stewart Bell.
Recorded for my second album Entangled.
Instrumentation Genre Ensemble and electronics
Duration 16 minutes
Instrumentation Viola [1 player]; Cello [1 player]; Electronics [1 player]; Violin [2 players]
Performances of this work
|10/01/2020||None||RCS Box Office|
- Nocturne & Sunrise, by Eddie McGuire
- Meditation on Da Day Dawn, by Katherine Wren
- Carry His Relics, by Gemma McGregor
- Album Release: MIDI Times & Spaces by Neil Tòmas Smith
- Quartet No. 6 (Remix)
- Iconnotations - Made In Scotland Showcase
- Musical Postcards from the Scottish Chamber Orchestra players
- New album - prismatic - released 24th June
- Gillian Walker Commissioned by Live Music Now
- UK – Russia Creative Bridge grants programme
- UK-Japan Collaboration
- Marketing and Communications Manager — Scottish Ensemble