Quartet No. 4 (Entangled)
Entangled is in three movements (Waves, Spooky Action and Spinning) each a music exploration and response to a different facet of the work relating to John Stewart Bell.
The moving image work by Marisa Zanotti responds to the musical structures in the score, creating images of entanglement by playing with light, time and dancing bodies.
Written for the Aurea Quartet and commissioned by the Institute of Physics for the NI Science Festival and inspired by the work of Physcisit John Stewart Bell.
Recorded for my second album Entangled.
Instrumentation Genre Ensemble and electronics
Duration 16 minutes
Instrumentation Viola [1 player]; Cello [1 player]; Electronics [1 player]; Violin [2 players]
Performances of this work
|10/01/2020||None||RCS Box Office|
- the surface of the night, by Kevin Leomo
- near dark, by Kevin Leomo
- Close to the Bone, by Kevin Leomo
- Sound Festival Spotlight Gig: Stephanie Lamprea (Soprano) and James Banner (Double Bass)
- Red Note Sessions in Perth - Sub Mari
- sound festival | 19-24 October 2021
- Musical Postcards from the Scottish Chamber Orchestra players
- New album - prismatic - released 24th June
- Gillian Walker Commissioned by Live Music Now
- International Collaboration Grants
- Invitation to Tender for brand refresh and development
- Classical Next 2022