New Music Scotland AGM 2020
- 4 Sep 2020, 1 p.m., Zoom, Online, None, Free Registration
Repertoire Panel Discussion, by None New Music Scotland
Join us for our annual NMS day, this will taking place online via Zoom and is free to attend.
We will begin with an introduction by conductor Ilan Volkov and our guest speakers:
- Susanna Eastburn Sound and Music
- Eve O'Donnell, composer, and Artistic Producer Composer Initiatives, at National Sawdust
- Kirsteen Davidson Kelly, Scottish Chamber Orchestra.
- Pete Stollery, composer and Sound Festival
Following this there will the option to join our guests in smaller, more intimate panel discussions and concluding with the AGM.
Our theme for the day will be on the creative and artistic potential within the current pandemic situation we find ourselves in.
With it being a Friday afternoon we would also like to invite you to join us for a Zoom social on the conculsion of the AGM.
Looking forward to seeing you all online!
Find out more info on the panel https://newmusicscotland.co.uk/agm2020/
Promoter New Music Scotland
Submitted by New Music Scotland
- 31 Oct 2020, 19:30
["Giants, Causeways & Consequences", Claire McCue]
- 05 Nov 2020, 19:00
[Ether/Real: an exploration of graphic scores]
- 10 Nov 2020, 19:30
[Cumnock Tryst presents Pete Stollery]
- 12 Nov 2020, 13:00
[Sonic Bites: The Owen Wilson Elegies]
- 18 Nov 2020, 14:00
[Writing your own funding application]
- Workshop using Dorico Pro with Steinberg Media Technologies
- Composing for Media
- Stillness performed at Hebridean Dark Skies Festival 2021
- Digital Connections Through Culture China / Scotland Pilot
- Hardship Fund for Creative Freelancers
- Connections Through Culture South East Asia