Angela Weihan Ng
Ng Weihan @ Angela (b. 2000) is a technology and music enthusiast from Singapore, majoring in computing science and music at the University of Glasgow and Seoul National University (SNU). In the realm of technology, she is most interested in tech for social good, and in music, making the learning and performance of the arts accessible to the general public. Angela is recipient of multiple scholarships and awards for her endeavours, such as the Prize of Best Individual Assessed Work, and the Mitchell Family Scholarship. She has also had her interdisciplinary research in Improving Deep-Learning-based Optical Music Recognition for Camera-based Inputs presented in the prestigious IEEE AICAS conference 2022, and was also part of the Explainable Artificial Intelligence for Piano Performance Evaluation research team at SNU. Upon graduation, Angela will be joining the public service, and hopes to continue composing as a hobby.
- Unusual Music Exchange w/ Ailie Ormston
- Elsewhere, Elsewhen - CD and Digital Album from Nordic Viola
- On a Wing and a Prayer
- Legato: Call for Early-Career Composers
- Echoes - Connections Crafting Eco-systems through Soundscapes Interactions: a participatory Sound-walk experience and Art conversation
- Call for Scottish Works - Nordic Music Journeys: Sweden and Scotland