unbound sound: 12 & 13 June 2021
- 12 Jun 2021, 7 p.m., Queen's Cross Church, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK, Website
- 13 Jun 2021, 2 p.m., Footdee War Memorial, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK, Website
- 13 Jun 2021, 4 p.m., Queen's Cross Church, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK, Website
Repertoire Scenes from the Life of Viscount Medardo, by Philip Cashian; Feda, by Aileen Sweeney; UNSUNG II; even from a loved one, by Rylan Gleave; Call for multiple horns, by Pete Stollery
LIVE new music returns to Aberdeen 12 & 13 June!
Featuring postponed world premiere performances from Red Note Ensemble with horn player Richard Watkins of new works by Philip Cashian, Rylan Gleave and Aileen Sweeney, a new outdoor piece for multiple horns by Pete Stollery and Red Note's Noisy Nights @ sound.
Red Note Ensemble with Richard Watkins, horn
7pm | Queen’s Cross Church, Aberdeen
Call for multiple horns by Pete Stollery
2pm | War Memorial, Footdee, Aberdeen
Red Note Ensemble Noisy Nights @ sound
4pm | Queen’s Cross Church, Aberdeen
New works by neurodivergent composers for clarinet, violin, viola and cello.
Covid safety measures will be in place to ensure our performers and audiences safety.
A limited number of tickets will go on sale very soon. Advance booking is obligatory.
Visit our website for more information and bookings: www.sound-scotland.co.uk
Performers Red Note, Richard Watkins
Submitted by sound
- Nocturne & Sunrise, by Eddie McGuire
- Meditation on Da Day Dawn, by Katherine Wren
- Carry His Relics, by Gemma McGregor
- Album Release: MIDI Times & Spaces by Neil Tòmas Smith
- Quartet No. 6 (Remix)
- Iconnotations - Made In Scotland Showcase
- Musical Postcards from the Scottish Chamber Orchestra players
- New album - prismatic - released 24th June
- Gillian Walker Commissioned by Live Music Now
- Marketing and Communications Manager — Scottish Ensemble
- Freelance Artistic Director for All Together Now
- We're Hiring: Arts Project Trainee Admin Assistant - Easterhouse