Recording And Releasing Music
Deadline: no (ongoing)
Musicians really benefit from support which enables them to focus on three key areas of their career at the same time: their creative portfolio, their business development and their health & wellbeing. Which is why we provide support that covers each of these vital aspects.
Music creators can apply for financial support of up to £3,000 towards recording and releasing music; helping to build creative portfolios and get music out into the world.
To help musicians build long-term, sustainable plans around their creativity, we also facilitate one-to-one advice sessions from professionals in the music industry on topics chosen by you in your application.
When musicians are busy creating music, it can be challenging to notice when things aren't quite right. As well as the above, supported artists will also receive a health consultation from a specialist to talk through and address any issues.
External link Help Musicians
Submitted by New Music Scotland
- Unusual Music Exchange w/ Ailie Ormston
- Elsewhere, Elsewhen - CD and Digital Album from Nordic Viola
- On a Wing and a Prayer
- Legato: Call for Early-Career Composers
- Echoes - Connections Crafting Eco-systems through Soundscapes Interactions: a participatory Sound-walk experience and Art conversation
- Call for Scottish Works - Nordic Music Journeys: Sweden and Scotland