Creative Ambitions Scotland
Deadline: no (ongoing)
The Creative Entrepreneurs Club's first-ever freelancer skills programme, is focussed on practical and engaging content. Delivered online, it will up-skill, re-skill and re-ignite your passion for your work.
Creative Ambitions, a brand-new course, designed by freelancers, for freelancers, where the focus is on providing you with the useful, practical knowledge you need to up-skill or re-skill entirely, in a way that actually works with your schedule.
Taught completely online, we provide the resources, you choose what you want to learn and when to learn it, from the comfort of your home. Through a mix of live and pre-recorded sessions, discussion groups and other bite sized bits and bobs, we’ll give you access to the brains of people who know exactly how to help solve your problem, as well as a community of creative freelancers just like you to support you and keep you accountable.
So, whether you’re struggling with connecting to your customer, getting investment or understanding how to grow your offerings, it’s got you covered.
It’s a fully-funded course, but you’ll need to be based in Scotland and over 25 to apply for it. To sign up to join us for the fun, head to our website.
Course / CPD / Summerschool
External link More info and register
Submitted by New Music Scotland
- Unusual Music Exchange w/ Ailie Ormston
- Elsewhere, Elsewhen - CD and Digital Album from Nordic Viola
- On a Wing and a Prayer
- Legato: Call for Early-Career Composers
- Echoes - Connections Crafting Eco-systems through Soundscapes Interactions: a participatory Sound-walk experience and Art conversation
- Call for Scottish Works - Nordic Music Journeys: Sweden and Scotland